We are currently seeking an Account Manager to join our growing team. This position is perfect for someone who is excited by early stage technology companies, has an interest in the cloud market, and is passionate about sales.
This will be the first Account Manager at Tesora and the role provides an excellent opportunity for career growth with the company. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, driven and a problem solver. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to work with a top-notch team, gain in-depth knowledge of the booming cloud industry, and grow their career at a fast paced start-up
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunity.
- Prospect, educate, qualify, and develop accounts and leads from first contact to close.
- Systematically close annual software subscriptions ranging between $20,000 and $250,000.
- Build strong relationships with key customers to assure account expansion and ongoing renewals.
- Manage all work in Salesforce.com to ensure efficient lead management and opportunity tracking.
- Consistently achieve booking quotas.
- College degree
- Five+ years of successful selling from prospecting to closing with consistent quota achievement.
- Proven track record of achieving sales goals in an automated sales environment where accurate account management information in a CRM system was required.
- Selling in the database or similar market
- Selling to IT in large enterprises
- Sales training
- Strong track record of collaboration across your own organization including Marketing, Engineering, Legal, and Finance.
- Tech savvy
- Strong understanding of the database market
- Positive and energetic presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Very strong writing skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or equivalent sales force automation tool
- Knowledge of cloud computing and/or the OpenStack ecosystem
- Knowledge of Database as a Service
- Deep understanding of the software business (specifically databases and cloud computing)
This position is based in Cambridge, MA – an easy walk from the T! We offer competitive salaries & incentive compensation plans, benefits, and a high-energy environment.
If this sounds like you, and you have a desire to learn and work in a results-oriented, entrepreneurial environment, we’d like to talk to you.
Apply by Email